Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT)
ISSN : 2231 - 5403
Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) is an open access peer reviewed Computer Science Conference Proceedings (CSCP) series that welcomes conferences to publish their proceedings / post conference proceedings. This series intends to focus on publishing high quality papers to help the scientific community furthering our goal to preserve and disseminate scientific knowledge. Conference proceedings are accepted for publication in CS & IT - CSCP based on peer-reviewed full papers and revised short papers that target international scientific community and latest IT trends. Our mission is to provide the most valuable publication service.
The scope of CS & IT - CSCP spans to all fields of Computer Science and Information Technology
The conference organizers are requested to provide the manuscripts to CS & IT -CSCP with review comments and the list of reviewers. The manuscripts must be categorized according to the topics addressed by them. Authors publishing in CS & IT -CSCP have to sign the copyright transfer form. Camera-ready papers/files are strongly encouraged to use the CS & IT -CSCP formatting.
Proceedings will be submitted for possible indexing by EI, Scopus,- ISI Thompson Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), INSPEC.
Cost of publication is based on the size of the proceedings, which includes online publication and free access after acceptance. In addition to the online version there is the possibility to purchase paper copies, CD-ROMs and USB sticks.
Prospective Conference / workshop organizers are invited to submit proposal with details of:
- Title of the Conference / workshop
- Organizers(s): Name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail.
- Brief description of the Conference/workshop (several hundred words)
- Expected number of papers to be submitted and acceptance ratio
- Call for paper of the conference workshop (draft version - 1 page CFP MS Word version)
- Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country, email address)
- Your Conference / workshop web address (Tentative)
Proposals should be sent to
Secretary, Conference Proceedings Section