Scope & Topics
The AIRCC's International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT) is devoted to fields of Computer Science and Information Systems. The IJCSIT is a open access peer-reviewed scientific journal published in electronic form as well as print form. The mission of this journal is to publish original contributions in its field in order to propagate knowledge amongst its readers and to be a reference publication.
IJCSIT publishes original research papers and review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as: case studies, technical reports etc.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
- Submission Deadline : March 25, 2023
- Notification : April 25, 2023
- Final Manuscript Due : April 28, 2023
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
Note: AIRCC's International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT) is dedicated to strengthen the field of Computer Science and Information Technology and publishes only good quality papers. IJCSIT is higly selective and maintains less than 20% acceptance rate. All accepted papers will be tested for plagiarism manually as well as by Docoloc . Papers published in IJCSIT has received enormous citations and has been regarded as one of the best Journal in Computer Science and Information Technology research field.
Call for Papers
Top 10 Cited Papers
- CSITA 2023 - Denmark
- CoSIT 2023 -Switzerland
- ACSIT 2023 - Canada
- CSEIT 2023 - Australia
- CSIT 2023 - Denmark
- CCSIT 2023 - United Kingdom
- CACIT 2023 - UAE
- I.J.of Computer Networks & Communications
- I.J.of Network Security & Its Applications
- I.J.of Wireless & Mobile Networks
- I.J.of Multimedia & Its Applications
UGC Listed - 2017